Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 5 & 6 of Treaure Hunting...

Day 5 - Was my 2nd day of treasure hunting. Search all the possible places that I can think of by the word "staring into space". Went to places like the Cats statue in front of McDonald's that stars into space and also Civic Centre in rain... Still nowhere to be seen.. Saw a few couples wandering around Civic Centre area searching the bushes and all the possible places that they could think of, but still no sign. End up, we all go home empty handed, crushing our heads thinking where could the "treasure" possibly be?!?! Never mind, forget about it.. who knows someone already found it and I better try my luck tomorrow...

Day 6 - Got a phone call from Marie early in the morning around 9am telling me what Day 6 riddle is all about once it was being posted in the net. Here how it sounds like, "Under the roof of the independent warrior, I'll be lurking in the shadow". The very first place I could think of is the Heroes' Monumen Garden in front of Saint. Jude. By the time we got there around 9.45am, the rain was pouring heavily and there were already a few people searching there with umbrella.. :) So, without hesitation, I guessed that this should be the right venue and we jump out from the car with umbrella of course and join in the hunt of Day 6 treasure...

The Heroes' Monumen

By 10am, I noticed that alot more people coming in the same venue and search high and low for the "blue box with white ribbon"..


Marie: Could it be at the bushes behind the monumen?! since the clue says that it is lurking in the shadow...

After a few hours search, lastly we gave up and thinking like someone must have taken it and went home with an exhausted look.. :P (I mean me la.. since it was my 3rd day in a roll). Although we end up didn't find anything, but then it was quite fun cos' we have not been having such an activity together before.. :)

Later when I check online, it was reported that the Day 5 treasure was found underneath one of the KFC dining table at the airport where can view theBold airplane take off and landing by an unknown person..

Marie did mentioned about the airport but we ended up concluding that so many people going about there and yet so big that building.. where to find?!? Sure taken already la.. And she was right..

For those who knows where Day 6 riddle is referring to... you still stand a chance.. treasure yet to be found..

No comments:

Post a Comment