Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Virgin Post :P

Hi all,

My name is Darren Loo and I am from a small town in the Borneo Island called Kuching. This is my very first blog that I have wrote and I hope this will be a very good place for me to post in as many experiences that I have gone through throughout my journey in life. That's the reason why I name my blog "Wealth of Life".

I have been surfing the "blogger's world" for quite sometime and I never thought that one day I will get myself to be apart of it. I browse through alot of blogs and I never leave any sign behind, such as comment or etc. All I do is read and go. End in mind is, I do not have time for blogging at all.. work til late everyday and all I wanna do when I get home is to get into the shower, fill my stomach and get a good rest for the next day's war (work) again.

But then all of that changed. That's the reason why you get to see me blog today. I know this might not be an impressive start, but what the heck, need time to pick up the skills along the way wad.. So, you might be asking, why change? Reason(s)?

Because....

1) Got myself a new laptop (an NEC Versa S5600).
2) More relaxation time since I realized it is time for me to change my work.
3) Always wanted to be a part of the blogging world.
4) Get to know more friends.
5) This is what I wanted to do. Get myself a "voice out channel" to the poeple around the world.

So, to those bloggers out there.. hopefully I'm welcome by you to the blogger's family.

Guessed that's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment