Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 7 Treasure Hunting

Day 7 - Riddle of the day = "Climb through a window and eat an apple. Where else better to enjoy this? Find your Lucky 7 and I'll be there". Treasure was found by someone at Wisma Saberkas Level 7 Car Park.

Tried my luck early in the morning at Big Apple & McDonald's (Since they serve Apple Pie thru window from kitchen. hehehehe...) but then seems like it has nothing to do with "Apple" at all.. haih.. guessed that either I'm not good at the riddle solving.. or the riddle misdirect me... :P Luckily I did not spend much time looking for the treasure today.. will never thought of Wisma Saberkas.. NeVeR!!! :P Anyway, congrats to that lucky fella.. I guessed he must have saw it coincidencely when he parking at the car park to go shopping at Saberkas.. :)

Btw, Day 6 treasure still yet to be found... try your luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment